Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Fern 0.2 Interface Testing

Its late and I'm just testing the new interface revision for the next release, which I hope will be good enough to release to the limited public. The login details are still visible for now (I'm looking into how to make disclosure triangles) but are now located in a 'scope' like bar accross the top, leaving the sidebar for the blog and entry list. Nothing else has changed for now for the interface. In terms of finished code updates for Version 0.2 I now have the post title system working without fail, new progress indicators for deleting and posting, a 'New Post' option and some refined messages. It's still a work in progress but this update will not be released until the text field is replaced with a text view so that you can at least hit enter for a page break :) Releasing Version 0.2 to the public relizes the usability of Fern, you can post, delete and update without fail but just not with much quality, I'm working on it. If you are interested in testing Fern please drop a comment to this post or on my blog.

No comments: